On 06/28/2011 we asked quilters just like you to share some of their favorite "You might be a quilter if..." jokes. Here are a few of our favorites:
You might be a quilter if...
1) ..."you go to a "sale" and never ever tell anyone what you spent, but brag about what you saved."
2) ..."you order online and have the fabric sent to your sister, neighbor, cousin, etc. so your husband doesnt see it."
3) ..."you can't wait for someone to outgrow a shirt, because it is the PERFECT print and you NEED it!!!"
4) ..."you have more fabric than clothes."
5) ..."You bring a generator with you when you camp so you can use your sewing machine"
6)... "it doesn't bother you to be in public covered in thread."
Keep on Quilting!
Posted by lfcampbell920 on July 10th, 2011 at 11 a.m.These comments on "You might be a quilter if..." are so-o-o true. You could also add... you take your fabric and templates when you travel so you can trace, cut and hand piece while on the go.